Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.20.17 installing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an MS as well, the only message that I see is a tiny font message in the bottom middle of the dashboard indicating video saved, but it only lasts about 1 second.

For the longest time I would jab the camcorder icon over and over because with such poor user feedback you don’t know if it registered the press. They should really have a voice command for it that gives you an audible acknowledgement. Current mechanism borders on unsafe if used while driving.

been running FSD since mid June or so. This is the best yet. lane changes are smoother than my own (some of them :) )

Yesterday on 2022.20.17 with noone else in sight I slowed waaaaay down and let it do a side street roundabout near my house. It was a bit shaky and it was hard not to intervene, but the car did the roundabout. I was impressed. Did a second one with similar results.

Reactions: MrKool and mtbwalt
You are done with scores! You are no longer scored in the beta.

You can instead get strikes. I have yet to get one, but apparently if it alerts you about inattentiveness and you fail to correct it, it might give you a strike. It will take away FSD for the rest of your drive, and if you get 3 strikes you’re out of the beta at least for a while. Needless to say the strikes can be controversial as some claim they get dinged without adequate warning.

Enjoy the beta! If your car makes a bonehead move under FSD, you can press the little camcorder icon at the top of the screen and the video files will be dumped to the FSD team. Note, the feedback from that button is very poor, a super brief small text message pop up on the dashboard.
You are correct, I have FSD now! Thanks for the advice as well.