Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have 2022.20.8 on the S however the braking for low regen is not there. Will check my wife's Y tonight to see if it appears as it also has 2022.20.8

There have been a few updates that continue to show interior camera monitoring. The odd thing is it seems not to do anything as both our cars have computer camera black outs and they are always closed. Use auto pilot all the time and no difference except for the timed warning we always got. Guess they will activate it one day?

It's probably a Firmware issue, doesn't hurt to take it in though I read someone had their USB glove box thingy replaced not sure if that fixed it but if they fix anything let me know. Can't tell you how many different usbs and micro sds I tried and still nothing records when I need it to. I even had my CO worker go out and look into the car and no recording
Don't want to jump the gun as of yet... but since updating to 2022.20.8, my sentry mode seems to be detecting/triggering events again. I still have an appt scheduled for Friday, but if it seems to be working fine the next two days, I'll probably cancel it.

Ok so I checked the Y and yes the activate braking when low regen is available however on the S it is not even though they both are using 2022.20.8. Not that I really need it during the summer because unless I charge to 100%, there is more than enough regen on both vehicles when driving. In winter cold conditions it may be more useful though.

I do have 2022.20.8 on the S however the braking for low regen is not there. Will check my wife's Y tonight to see if it appears as it also has 2022.20.8

There have been a few updates that continue to show interior camera monitoring. The odd thing is it seems not to do anything as both our cars have computer camera black outs and they are always closed. Use auto pilot all the time and no difference except for the timed warning we always got. Guess they will activate it one day?
It will only do braking for no/low regen if you enable it in each car.

2022 Model 3 LR in US, just noticed after 2022.20.8 update that under Pedals & Steering I now have the option to "Apply Brakes When Regenerative Braking Is Limited". It's possible it appeared in 2022.20.7 as I don't think I checked then, but I did check after 2022.20.4 and it wasn't available then.
I got 2022.20.8 today. I was on 2022.20.7 and checked right before I installed .8 to see if the "Apply Brakes When Regenerative Braking Is Limited" option was there. It was not. I have it now with .8, but it was not in the release notes. I have a 2021 MYP in the US.

Reactions: Lephturn
I got the brake option too with 20.8 ...

IMG_1781_1920.jpg

'21 M3P, I went 20.6 >> 20.7 >> 20.8 about weekly.

Reactions: Lephturn
...AND screwed up the charge port closing behavior. Which made 2021.44.25 the last version I ever installed before checking the forums and waiting at least 3-4 weeks to make sure something isn't broken.

I learned to check the forums before updating long ago, and broken record I am, have still not moved off 2021.40.6 even though my car now offers me 2022.20.8

Interesting comment from a tech who came to replace 12v and cabin filters the day before my car's warranty ended "Cool you're on the old software" right after I told him do-not-update