Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't been able to connect to my car since this update while away from the car. Connects just fine when close enough for bluetooth, but when parked a few blocks away, it just sits at the "Last seen x hours ago" spinning icon without connecting. Seems like it's not waking the car up, so I can't view live video or vent the car before getting back. Anyone else?

Same. I'm psyched to have dependable cold-weather driving now. No chime on green light for me though; guess that is only a MCU3 thing.
Yep, it requires HW 3.0 according to notateslaapp.com
1660328097123.png

• Informative
Reactions: ph0ton
Haven't been able to connect to my car since this update while away from the car. Connects just fine when close enough for bluetooth, but when parked a few blocks away, it just sits at the "Last seen x hours ago" spinning icon without connecting. Seems like it's not waking the car up, so I can't view live video or vent the car before getting back. Anyone else?
Ik do have this several times a year. Easy fix for me: restart phone...

Reactions: Lephturn and DrGriz
After the update 2022.20.8 the supercharger locations are missing from the car’s navigation.

When you click Display/hide all charging locations, only the recently visited are shown, the superchargers are missing.

When you plan a trip no supercharger location are proposed it just says that the battery will not be enough to reach your destination.

Car is M3LR 2021 for Europe.

• Informative
Reactions: Transformer
I do have 2022.20.8 on the S however the braking for low regen is not there. Will check my wife's Y tonight to see if it appears as it also has 2022.20.8

There have been a few updates that continue to show interior camera monitoring. The odd thing is it seems not to do anything as both our cars have computer camera black outs and they are always closed. Use auto pilot all the time and no difference except for the timed warning we always got. Guess they will activate it one day?
Not sure if anyone posted this already, but blended brake/regen for the refresh S / X is coming in 2022.24.1 according to these notes:

Last edited:
After the update 2022.20.8 the supercharger locations are missing from the car’s navigation.

When you click Display/hide all charging locations, only the recently visited are shown, the superchargers are missing.

When you plan a trip no supercharger location are proposed it just says that the battery will not be enough to reach your destination.

Car is M3LR 2021 for Europe.
After 48 hours it was resolved by itself.
I was just thinking to call the support.

Reactions: Transformer
Our refreshed X that arrived in June seems to be having trouble with this update - 2022.20.8
All others downloaded quickly with no problems. This one is stuck at 56%. Has anyone else had this issue?