Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.20 Enables Green Light Chime Without EAP/FSD!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the new software update 2022.20 enables green light chime without EAP/FSD!!! I’ve been waiting for this for a long time and could not justify paying $12k for a ding!

C4599577-FE0B-4A61-907D-99305692808E.jpeg

I'm very happy about this. Some people may not care, but I think it's a good feature.

Having had it "accidentally" for a few months, I was bummed when Tesla "fixed the glitch".

-----
Awhile ago if you bought existing inventory (all had FSD), then removed FSD from your order, the Green Light Chime stayed on. Also apparently happened when you bought FSD but ended up removing it for a refund a day or so later. It was basically an incomplete deinstall that left the chime on. It was fixed in a future update.

I saw that and think this is one of the best SW updates yet, and they are also moving the Destination Arrival SOC to the top of the Nav screen under the ETA in. About time. I hated having to swipe the nav routing steps UP to check on the arrival SOC. Two great features I'm excited to get.
The destination SOC move would be great!!!! Are you sure that is coming? I haven't seen anyone else post about it.

Reactions: RNHurt