Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look, for everyone who posts, "BuT I GoT MY CAr ANd IT UPdatED iN 4 dAys!?!?!":

Congratulations, but you are not in the majority. Just because you know a guy who smoked 3 packs a day from age 14 and lived to 95 doesn't mean smoking doesn't do lung damage.

The point is MOST newly delivered cars seem to not update for whatever reason for a month-ish. Does it mean 100% every single car? NO. But when a new owner comes here on day 1 of having the car and looking for "WHy DoN't I HavE the LATest UpDAte???" it's way more helpful to provide their most likely expected experience, which is "it will take a few weeks"

Look, for everyone who posts, "BuT I GoT MY CAr ANd IT UPdatED iN 4 dAys!?!?!":

Congratulations, but you are not in the majority. Just because you know a guy who smoked 3 packs a day from age 14 and lived to 95 doesn't mean smoking doesn't do lung damage.

The point is MOST newly delivered cars seem to not update for whatever reason for a month-ish. Does it mean 100% every single car? NO. But when a new owner comes here on day 1 of having the car and looking for "WHy DoN't I HavE the LATest UpDAte???" it's way more helpful to provide their most likely expected experience, which is "it will take a few weeks"
That wasn’t my experience. Less than a week after delivery they had us update to 2022.16.1, and then another week or two and they updated us to 2022.16.2. We've had the car less than a month.

So, I’m not convinced it’s super rare.