Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the sw update has now commenced correctly and is progressing slowing but it is now >60%

Wonder if it fixes the Disney plus login screen. Can’t imagine Disney are too happy (I take it that they’d pay Tesla monies to have their app accessible in the car?).

I can report still no fix for the Disney plus login issue. Screen seemingly does not recognise the enter key on PIN entry.
Same. Disney pin entry is still broken.

Reactions: RNHurt
Interesting! Let me re-test with 20.6 again this week. I have a suspicion it could be the position of the arm rather than scrolling that is working for me.
It is indeed my arm position. With this position, the arm naturally pulls the steering to a side which the auto steering understands correctly. I received 0 nags even after an hour on NoA.

(Pictures taken in park mode for obvious reasons)

Attachments

• IMG_20220720_123435.jpg
    IMG_20220720_123435.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20220720_123448.jpg
    IMG_20220720_123448.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 52
20.5.1 hasn’t solved the alarm issue.
having said that, never touched the car all day yesterday.
this morning in the cool wind, opened up the garage and all 4 doors starting with the offside rear door. Alarm didn’t go off.
didn’t touch the car again until just now. Opened the driver’s door, alarm went off 4 or 5 hoots as before.

• Informative
Observations on 20.6
It appears to be rendering lorries in the correct position within lanes, previously lorries were always shown to the right of a lane, now they correctly show the actual position.
I have not had any "camera blocked" messages nor has the car refused to change lanes on NoA
On the render I had lorries doing the usual jumping about in the lane today. .20.6

Updated to this today. And I happened to go out to the car during the update and noticed at about 60% done (according to the app) the lights had come on full, and it wouldn't let me in the car, not via the Bluetooth or via NFC.

Does that always happen during updates or was it something weird?

Updated to this today. And I happened to go out to the car during the update and noticed at about 60% done (according to the app) the lights had come on full, and it wouldn't let me in the car, not via the Bluetooth or via NFC.

Does that always happen during updates or was it something weird?
All recent updates have made the lights come on part way through. Never tried to open the doors whilst it was busy with an update so cannot comment on that part but I would suspect that is normal.

Reactions: Nick77 and RNHurt
Is anyones handmade free phone not working. No one could hear me. Tried a reset but didn’t make a call afterwards to test it.
I like the sound of a handmade free phone, where can you get one of these? :p:)

P.S by doing a reset, do you mean going through the process of pairing the device to the car again or doing a two button reboot of the car? I suggest trying both of these first, it worked for me in the past.

Lol, yes, hands free/Bluetooth! Sorry. I did the 2 button reset.
Yes, my android phone bluetooth phone call connection 'broke' with the .16 update and my wife's iphone bluetooth phone call connection broke with .20. Unpairing, forgetting each device on both the phone and the car. Restarting the phones and car and re-pairing appears to have fixed it.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: NewbieT and RNHurt
I’ve just noticed another “feature” of 22.20.06. Previously to select home as my nav destination I could swipe down in the input bar, or right to select work. Now swiping down or right selects work. The shortcut to home seems to have vanished. Anyone else got this problem?

• Informative
I’ve just noticed another “feature” of 22.20.06. Previously to select home as my nav destination I could swipe down in the input bar, or right to select work. Now swiping down or right selects work. The shortcut to home seems to have vanished. Anyone else got this problem?
I always thought the swiping right/down was the same, and behaviour was 'if at home, navigate to work, else, navigate home', that's how it seems to be on .16 anyway