Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you on "Advanced" on the software page?

Also - looking at TeslaFi I can't see any pre-2021 car on 2022.20.6 (or .7). Must be something unique to the hardware configuration for those cars that this firmware targets.
Maybe that’s true for M3s but isn’t true overall. My 2017 MS 75 received 2022.20.7 yesterday (and was on 20.6 before that).

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
Installed 2020.20.7 this morning. I think this is my 4th software upgrade and I've only owned the car a month.
Since Feb 19th model Y collection.

Longest time between updates 1 month ish
shortest time between updates 16 hours!

Screenshot_20220728-144054_Edge.jpg

Reactions: pault1981
Maybe that’s true for M3s but isn’t true overall. My 2017 MS 75 received 2022.20.7 yesterday (and was on 20.6 before that).

Same here, my 2019 Raven MX has received all the updates and generally a few days before the mass roll out (not always a good thing). I got 2022.20.7 a couple of days back but didn’t install it until yesterday. 5 came along while I was away in Northumberland a week or so back, and 6 came along over the weekend if I recall correctly!

You’ll get the update when Tesla decides to give you the update. No point in worrying about something you can’t control. Let the beta testers find the bugs and hopefully you get a decent upgrade :)
I hear ya. I’d rather be late than get a buggy update. I had hoped to have the update with the destination state of charge shown at the top of the nav list last week before I made a road trip, hence hoping the update would arrive quicker. Trip done now, it’s just a pain to have to scroll to the bottom of the directions to see the state of charge at arrival of destination.

Updated to 20.7 this morning and been plagued by random car alarms all day.

While at work it reported that the sentry had set off the alarm, so turned off the sentry which seemed to cure it.

But now I'm home, where sentry isn't set, it's gone off twice.

I did think it may have been a couple of flies which were buzzing around inside the front, but I got rid of them and it still went off :confused: