Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to 20.12.1 yesterday and as usual no info in the release notes about what has changed since last update. Delighted to report that AHB can still be turned off.
Most of the release note websites have moved to class them as release note families, so once you're on 2022.20. any updates withina version with the same start are pretty much the same feature wise.

What we never get to see is the bug fixes, now that would be interesting, but first you have to admit you have bugs :)

Reactions: Adopado and init6
That's really strange, have you tried reporting it via the Tesla app? Maybe there's a fault somewhere and not just software related...
Yeah i have a service ticket open. Seems others are experiencing the same thing if you go back to page 30 or so of this thread others mentioned it. They replace a hood latch 300 dollars cause it was opening that as well. That didnt work and not they want to replace vc front for 800 dollars. I beleive it is software

If sentry mode is off car goes to sleep for max 15 min. Upon waking up the alarm goes off. If i leave sentry mode on all the time it doesnt happen at all
That sounds different to other reports that I remember. The reports I recall were when the car had been asleep for a while and you opened the door then the alarm would go off briefly. Workaround was to open the door more slowly. Are you saying yours goes off without anyone opening the car?

Reactions: Adopado
That sounds different to other reports that I remember. The reports I recall were when the car had been asleep for a while and you opened the door then the alarm would go off briefly. Workaround was to open the door more slowly. Are you saying yours goes off without anyone opening the car?
Yes there where a few posts about it car not sleeping when it wakes up ilthe alarm goes off. Hoping i get off .20 and see what happens rather than spend 800 bucks and find out its software

I've just re-read the previous 43 pages and there are two separate issues here.
The first is the alarm going off. Tesla confirmed this is triggered when the door is opened and almost everyone describes 'the alarm issue' as happening when the door is opened. See here: 2022.20
Secondly, some cars were not sleeping properly and this was fixed with an update to the app.
You are the only person who's car sets off the alarm after it wakes up. I'd be tempted to start a new thread in the Model 3 section rather than just in the UK&I forum since no-one else this side of the pond seems to have the same issue.

Still stuck on this while others are on newer versions. Autopilot experience ruined since Vision Only due to the windscreen wipers coming on when there's a small amount of dirt on the screen (damp road and other vehicles throwing up small specks) and then the sun hits at the wrong angle. Pretty much every commute in the morning if it's sunny and there's been rain overnight.

I've just re-read the previous 43 pages and there are two separate issues here.
The first is the alarm going off. Tesla confirmed this is triggered when the door is opened and almost everyone describes 'the alarm issue' as happening when the door is opened. See here: 2022.20
Secondly, some cars were not sleeping properly and this was fixed with an update to the app.
You are the only person who's car sets off the alarm after it wakes up. I'd be tempted to start a new thread in the Model 3 section rather than just in the UK&I forum since no-one else this side of the pond seems to have the same issue.
Yeah no luck brought the car in and they found a short in the vc front controller. Had it replaced out of warrenty. 350 dollar part 300 labor. Once replaced car is back to sleeping and no alarm.

Reactions: init6
Has anyone else had an issue getting the car to precondition after the latest update?

I actually had a problem with the app connecting and I had to delete the Tesla app from my Iphone and reinstall. I also had to re register my card and link my profile to it in the car.

I’ve also noticed the mysterious passenger door windows being about 5-10cm down randomly.

It’s basic *sugar* like this that’s got me falling out of love with the company.

Has anyone else had an issue getting the car to precondition after the latest update?

I actually had a problem with the app connecting and I had to delete the Tesla app from my Iphone and reinstall. I also had to re register my card and link my profile to it in the car.

I’ve also noticed the mysterious passenger door windows being about 5-10cm down randomly.

It’s basic *sugar* like this that’s got me falling out of love with the company.
Working fine, preconditioned the snow off my car this morning.

Reactions: Katic1972