Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022/2023 model s refreshed refresh changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any other changes noticed other then the headlights and taillights?

Swivel screen?
Additional Ambient lighting since wires are present?
Passenger dash screen?
Removed ultrasonic sensors?

Curioius for thoes then with new S, without radar - does your display typically show cars in front of the car in front of you? I.e. big truck in front of you but it shows the car in front of that one? Mine does that with Radar right now - i.e. Elon says it bounces under/back or something in past.

Curioius for thoes then with new S, without radar - does your display typically show cars in front of the car in front of you? I.e. big truck in front of you but it shows the car in front of that one? Mine does that with Radar right now - i.e. Elon says it bounces under/back or something in past.

In my 3 (and will be the case in my new S I am getting in an hour) you lose the "bouncing" with losing radar. When the car can see a car ahead, it shows it. When it can't see it, it goes away. Sometimes with the FSD beta, the car seems to "infer" the lead vehicle from memory and that will happen more and more reliably with time.