Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.24.5 has removed "FSD Visualization Preview" and "Traffic Light Control" when car is outside the US

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest 2022.24.5 version has removed the ability to enable "FSD Visualization Preview" and "Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control" when using the car outside the US, even if you have the Full Self Driving subscription....

1661818257623.png

This used to work fine until the last version, but this version has removed this feature.

• Informative
Reactions: jiehan
Yes, Brazil.

But I believe any other country in Central or South America would show the same behavior.

For a long time, these features would work (just the navigation wouldn't work since the car don't have Central and South America maps), but the latest update has removed them.

I just thought it would be an interesting thing to report.

Reactions: KArnold
I am I Uruguay with the same problem. I have Software version 2022.24.8 now. In the past it used to show streetlights and stop signs on the visualizations. It is a shame it doesn't work anymore. I also have no navigation maps in Uruguay

The latest 2022.24.5 version has removed the ability to enable "FSD Visualization Preview" and "Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control" when using the car outside the US, even if you have the Full Self Driving subscription....

View attachment 846825

This used to work fine until the last version, but this version has removed this feature.
I can confirm this has happened to me as well. Any way to trick the car to enable this?

View attachment 846825

Did you receive any of the newer updates like 2022.28.2 or 2022.36? Any change on this front?

Did you receive any of the newer updates like 2022.28.2 or 2022.36? Any change on this front?
Yes, I’m on 2022.36.6 and all versions after 2022.24.5 have the FSD visualization preview option removed. This happened for all Tesla cars in Brazil.

Also, the “summon by key fob” function was also disabled. We currently only have Summon by the app, and the phone needs to be REALLY CLOSE to the car for it to work (like, the same distance for it to work as a key)

Yes, I’m on 2022.36.6 and all versions after 2022.24.5 have the FSD visualization preview option removed. This happened for all Tesla cars in Brazil.

Also, the “summon by key fob” function was also disabled. We currently only have Summon by the app, and the phone needs to be REALLY CLOSE to the car for it to work (like, the same distance for it to work as a key)
That’s sad.