Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.24.5 update in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me when I will receive this update for my model3 in New Zealand,I really need to move the position of the blind spot camera ,inventory move it in my right hand drive car.
How do I activate the cold tyre pressure display now I have downloaded that update2022.20.8.
Thanks Colin

Reactions: Audietron
Can anyone tell me when I will receive this update for my model3 in New Zealand,I really need to move the position of the blind spot camera ,inventory move it in my right hand drive car.
How do I activate the cold tyre pressure display now I have downloaded that update2022.20.8.
Thanks Colin
Congratulations on new car.
There are two ways to force car to check for updates:
  1. Make sure car is reconnecting to wireless/wifi multiple time... without wireless it's mostly looking for urgent updates only.
  2. Soft reset the software... press both wheel on steering for 5-10 seconds and release. screen will go off and turn back on again after some time... after doing this repeat point 1.
When these two steps will solve any issues where car is not checking for updates at all, or not checking frequently enough... it wouldn't solve the issue of Tesla not yet rolling that update out to your car... for that only good deeds and prayer helps, elonta decides who's good and who's bad and allocates updates - lol.

Congratulations on new car.
There are two ways to force car to check for updates:
  1. Make sure car is reconnecting to wireless/wifi multiple time... without wireless it's mostly looking for urgent updates only.
  2. Soft reset the software... press both wheel on steering for 5-10 seconds and release. screen will go off and turn back on again after some time... after doing this repeat point 1.
When these two steps will solve any issues where car is not checking for updates at all, or not checking frequently enough... it wouldn't solve the issue of Tesla not yet rolling that update out to your car... for that only good deeds and prayer helps, elonta decides who's good and who's bad and allocates updates - lol.
My update came thru today !!funny that or is someone watching

Reactions: Audietron