Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No fix for USB music in 2022.24.5. The only thing that appeared on my list of improvements was something to do with saving favorites with the driver profile or something (my '14 S 85 doesn't even have profiles).

No mention of the slightly (just enough to be annoying) redesign of the speedo display. Nice, not.

It seems that I'm at the front of the queue this time. There's nothing unexpected in the release notes. On a positive note - I now see the option to activate brakes when regenerative braking is limited. I don't think that was available under the prior firmware release (2022.20.8). Late 2021 MYLR.

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 153
Wait, the release notes under the option to disable sounds for Sentry Mode say Mobile App Notifications will still be delivered… but I’ve never gotten mobile app notifications for Sentry Mode activating. Does it only send notifications if the alarm is triggered, not the warning (flash of lights)?

Wait, the release notes under the option to disable sounds for Sentry Mode say Mobile App Notifications will still be delivered… but I’ve never gotten mobile app notifications for Sentry Mode activating. Does it only send notifications if the alarm is triggered, not the warning (flash of lights)?
Yes, only when the alarm is triggered.

• Helpful
Reactions: Transformer
Looks like the blindspot video window defaults to the higher spot now. I didn't even have to drag it up. I still would prefer an option to go full screen though. It's not like you need all those other information while turning or changing lanes.
They should have put it up there from the beginning. An option to have it blown up and over the map would be nice too. But better late than never. I need this update NOW! (which means I won't get it for weeks...😭)

Looks like the blindspot video window defaults to the higher spot now. I didn't even have to drag it up. I still would prefer an option to go full screen though. It's not like you need all those other information while turning or changing lanes.
Somehow I doubt it would be legal in a lot of places to completely cover all of your instruments whenever you activate your turn signal. It might mean less people going down the highway with their blinker on for 15 miles though, so that would be a plus :)

Minor UI updates that I noticed.

Service screen now shows last known tire pressures and recommended pressures up in the corner. Previously it would always show blank pressures when I pulled up that screen while parked and I don’t recall it ever showing the recommended pressures there?

Also a wording change from “Supercharging” to “Last Paid Charging Session” in the charging settings page. Possibly getting ready to release CCS adapter/support?

Attachments

• 176A315F-45D1-4611-8B0D-91B68799E74F.jpeg
    176A315F-45D1-4611-8B0D-91B68799E74F.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 5ACE88F0-2F7C-4681-B6E0-BA8282A68355.jpeg
    5ACE88F0-2F7C-4681-B6E0-BA8282A68355.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 97
Service screen now shows last known tire pressures and recommended pressures up in the corner. Previously it would always show blank pressures when I pulled up that screen while parked and I don’t recall it ever showing the recommended pressures there?

Also a wording change from “Supercharging” to “Last Paid Charging Session” in the charging settings page. Possibly getting ready to release CCS adapter/support?
Nice!

Does "Last Paid Charging Session" only include Tesla account payments?

Where does the Alex face icon come from? Is that a new feature or did you put an emoji in your profile name?

Is 2022.24.5 vision only, like 2022.20.9? or radar are still used?
I have this question also. I’m still on 2022.20.8 with a radar-equipped Model 3. I’ve seen nothing in the various posts about 24.5 that mention radar at all so we may have two threads here. If the 20.9 thread and whatever follows it is targeted to radar folks, I wonder where that’s going to go.