Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.28.1 — Official Release Notes and Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well... It works, but the behavior is completely different. With that slider set to off, the auto high beams are completely off (except for when autopilot is engaged), and pushing the stalk forward manually turns the high beams on and off . The behavior before was that the auto high beams were enabled, and pushing the stalk forward toggled whether they would function (be automatic) or not.

I had turned the automatic slider back on, but finally got so annoyed with having to constantly disable the auto high beams I just turned it off again and left it that way. I still think this has to be a bug and will eventually be corrected back to the previous behavior. The auto high beams are comically bad on this car.
Agreed, I tried them out the first week I had it and the auto function has NEVER been on since.

I think that is by design. Why would you change profiles or unlock doors while driving? They appear once you stop.
Changed profiles often while driving: towing mirrors (move in, since rear is blocked, but makes blind spots) un-blind when someone with high beams or headlight’s too high (mirror dip mode) - the someone is likely a Tesla with auto high beams, etc.

Reactions: navguy12