Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.28.1 — Official Release Notes and Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Release notes for update 2022.28.1 are now available.
Featuring status bar, alternative routes, theater mode improvements & more.

This update is also rolling out rapidly in several countries.

are the games that needed a controller now added to the teslas that never used to have them because the front usb ports didn't support controllers?
Yes.
I'm confused, why does that link list games that the car already has? These games were added many months ago.
Sonic: 2022.4 Release
Cat Quest: 2020.48.25
Cup head in like 2019ish
Because cars without data in the console didn't have them before.

Does anyone know if the alternate routes will allow you to choose between a toll route and a non toll route, and show you with a $ sign etc if one is a toll route? For those of us in cities with lots of toll roads it’s annoying having to manually enable and disable the toll setting to see the difference in time between using a toll or not. And when it’s often $10 to use the toll, we only use them if the time saving is going to be worthwhile. Waze was always good for this.

Does anyone know if the alternate routes will allow you to choose between a toll route and a non toll route, and show you with a $ sign etc if one is a toll route? For those of us in cities with lots of toll roads it’s annoying having to manually enable and disable the toll setting to see the difference in time between using a toll or not. And when it’s often $10 to use the toll, we only use them if the time saving is going to be worthwhile. Waze was always good for this.
Nope

Well that’s disappointing :( I love my Tesla but I definitely do miss some features I have had in other cars for years. At least us owners with cars that didn’t have data to the centre console USB ports are finally getting the missing games back.
Yeah, that was such a weird limitation... I don't get why it's taken so long to add controller support to the glovebox USB port..