Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.28.1 big update!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received this tonight as well. I have only had my Model Y since Friday. The tint was done today and will be getting ceramic coating tomorrow.
This is my first Tesla and or an EV. I am surprised that alternative routes is just being introduced.

Just got it. 2022.28.1 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates

Super pumped. Finally alternative routes

The alternative routs will be nice, but the theater mode minimize option is great! For me sitting out in the car while the wife spends 2 hours shopping I hated having to come out of theater mode to adjust climate control. I could change temperature with the phone app, and adjust fan speed with the S3XY buttons, but if I wanted to redirect air flow I was out of luck... now that problem is (will be when I get the update) solved!

Later,

Keith

Reactions: micantony
Hi, no idea if anyone will still be looking at this, we've had 2022.28.1, and as I'm sure with everyone else are several updates further on. I haven't got alternative routes activated, and it's a feature I'm really interested in having.

We're in the UK, and have a 2015 tesla s, anyone in a similar position, who has had it activated?

As a software engineer we are working on branch updates for 3+ months a ahead of time and splitting bug fixes and such into separate releases so it’s tested lol
Bigger album art. PUH-LEEEEZ
You could use all the space behind the car in the "car driving in its lane" graphic, since it's useless anyway. Cars in your blind spiot don't appear until they're actually on your quarter panel anyway