Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.28.2 missing alternative routes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I just installed 2022.28.2

I only got the theater restore button

I was hoping for the “alternative routes” in the maps
Not sure why I didn’t get. Any one else like me?

Thanks
C1

Last edited:
The alternative routes are being rolled out to “select groups at a time”. No logical method that I can see? I have a 2021 MSP and have it, yet my friend with a 2022 MSP has not yet gotten it…both of us on 2022.28.2. I have noticed a little bug when selecting a secondary or third route option, it does Not add Supercharger stop, even if clearly required.

• Informative
Reactions: jhn_
Try a reboot. I know a few who said it appeared in the release notes either after a reboot or an over night sleep.

Once it’s on the release notes, it’s it’s not working try when connected to Wi-Fi. It seems to need a good signal to work, I presume the routes are being calculated away from the car

Did you try routing to somewhere? On my car the initial release notes that show right after the installation did not talk about it. However, when I went to the settings, software, to look at release notes again, it was described at that point. Sure enough, upon trying to route somewhere I had 3 options.

Reactions: driver7
Thank you all. No, I haven’t got it yet.

Last night I saw an update 2022.36.2. But I see that it got stuck downloading at 55%

Not sure why. I was hoping to see the alternate routes.

I will wait more and see.

Thank you all. No, I haven’t got it yet.

Last night I saw an update 2022.36.2. But I see that it got stuck downloading at 55%

Not sure why. I was hoping to see the alternate routes.

I will wait more and see.
I got the 2022.365.2 update last night as well. It look hours to download but finally completed 10 hours later. Perhaps they had a problem with their update infrastructure.