Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stand corrected. But how have you spent $10 less than me in 20+ days fewer, and with 346 kWh less? How high is your rate?
Home rate is $0.13/kWh total with all the taxes and fees. The one time trying out a supercharger was $7.50 ($0.34/kWh). So probably more like $20 for 175kWh without that test. I'm on a fixed plan right now.

What is your rate?

I kind of got carried away driving my new toy. 700 miles so far in 11 days.

Home rate is $0.13/kWh total with all the taxes and fees. The one time trying out a supercharger was $7.50 ($0.34/kWh). So probably more like $20 for 175kWh without that test. I'm on a fixed plan right now.

What is your rate?

I kind of got carried away driving my new toy. 700 miles so far in 11 days.
Lol…you are about to catch me…I’m at 940.
Rate at home, 0.099/kWh)

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0940.PNG
    IMG_0940.PNG
    179.1 KB · Views: 96
Asking for someone else, but does this version include Wi-Fi Remain connected in Drive capability? I know generally in V11 that feature is there, but wasn't sure if this one feature was suppressed in this version.

Has anyone experienced the same issue as me? I got my car delivered with this update, and every time I set the temperature on my phone to 71° (or any temp) I get to the car, and the desired temperature is at 65°. My previous model Y didn’t have this issue, and it happens every time.