Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.36 — Official Release Notes and Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I no longer have supercharger show up on my nav UNLESS I press charging. Anyone have this happen? Before if I zoom in close enough to my region it'll show me all the supercahrgers near me
Yes, I noticed that yesterday. I was driving past a supercharger and wanted to see the new popup display details, but it didn't show up on the map. I always perform a reboot with the steering wheel buttons and brake pedal after every update.

I see on TeslaFi that there is a 2022.36.4 version that is beginning to trickle out. Maybe that will be one of the fixes.

Did anyone else get this update pulled from their car? Mine was stuck downloading at 2% for 2 days then disappeared. I see there is a 36.4 coming so maybe I'll get that one instead?
Yes, lol. Had downloaded 28.2, never installed, waiting for other shoe to drop (I always wait, not a guinea pig).

After a few weeks, 36.x (I forget, maybe 36.2?) downloaded, and I was out of town.

Got home, and nothing is there waiting to install, just went poof.

Now it started to DL 28.2 again, and it got stuck at 50%. (strong wi-fi, no issues there).

ha! whatever, lol.

Reactions: bwbrs
Why? Just curious. I confess that the closest I have ever been to towing anything is bicycles on a hitch-mounted bike rack.
Side mirrors - properly adjusted for standard driving - are somewhat out away from the car. If you do this, which is the correct way, no blind spots. My trailer (like many) block the rear view mirror completely. Bringing in the side view mirrors allows the view directly down the side - but creates the need to rubber neck a little. Proper tow vehicles have multiple mirrors and wide angles to fix this.

Last edited:
Side mirrors - properly adjusted for standard driving - are somewhat out away from the car. If you do this, which is the correct way, no blind spots. My trailer (like many) block the rear view mirror completely. Bringing in the side view mirrors allows the view directly down the side - but creates the need to rubber neck a little. Proper tow vehicles have multiple mirrors and wide angles to fix this.

Got it. That makes perfect sense. From your original comment "...brings the mirrors in..." I inferred that you meant you had the mirrors completely folded in; but that's my mistake as it's not what you wrote.

Mine was stopped at 50% for awhile today and then it finished and now is installing 2002.36.5.

Just wait. My last couple of updates got stuck for multiple hours at 50%. I have accepted that it is the new normal. I don't know if it's still downloading at that point, or just delayed gratification ;)

OK, thanks. Still at 50%, so I’ll continue waiting…

Reactions: noobla3
FWIW regarding bug fixes, I installed 2022.40.1 on Wednesday and there was a fix for the 2022.36.2 issue where nearby superchargers were not shown on the map unless you tapped the supercharger button in the ribbon on the right. Now they show unless you zoom out so far that the places of interest disappear.