Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing new beyond what came with 2022.4.5, I don’t think.
A69D94D6-03B6-4F84-A18B-5DAB2A37858B.jpeg

Anything about the defogger and seat warmers? Did they fix the night mode secondary streets color?
Well, my car is too old to have the windshield wiper defrost (if that's what you meant). Not sure what you mean about the seat warmers. And I didn't drive it last night after I downloaded it so can't comment on the secondary street coloring.

Oh, I am much more simple than the windshield wipers defroster. :) I was wondering if they fixed the placement of the regular defogger/defroster and seat warmer buttons. Can you add driver-related functions (not just entertainment) to the app launcher?

Reactions: Far1 and KentheJ
2022.4.5.3. I noticed something odd. I used cruise control and it was normal. But, when I disengaged cruise, the steering wheel icon and SET speed icons stayed ON, but dim. Then, I noticed that sometimes the dim icons would disappear completely, and then reappear for no apparent reason? If I used cruise, they'd come on full brightness again. Anyone else notice this??

2022.4.5.3. I noticed something odd. I used cruise control and it was normal. But, when I disengaged cruise, the steering wheel icon and SET speed icons stayed ON, but dim. Then, I noticed that sometimes the dim icons would disappear completely, and then reappear for no apparent reason? If I used cruise, they'd come on full brightness again. Anyone else notice this??
It’s like that on older versions. I have that on 2022.4.5

The Owner's Manual page about Autosteer and Traffic-Aware Cruise Control explain this.

Briefly, the icons disappear when those features are not available, e.g. because a camera or sensor is obstructed.

I just got this update as well and the change notes seem to be the same as 2022.4.5. This must be a small change and maybe it is related to the heat pump since that was a big issue in cold climates and I read they are supposed to push another fix after their previous software fix.