Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloading it now...Driver profile when in P at the top of the screen is useful, but no need for it whilst driving....sentry mode icon is again welcome. Will see if I have either of these 2 things soon!
I wish it stayed during driving on the M3P, I have “cruise” and “sport” profiles to change driving dynamics on the fly.

Is it me or are the ambient lights much brighter? Also it seems my display brightness is brighter too and it’s always on auto.
One thing I really like about V11 is Dark Mode. I keep it on that all the time now (once I figured out how to stop it from dimming at night - then you couldn't see it!). You can actually see the line that indicates how far along in a song or podcast you are.

IDK, mine showed the update available this morning. Went to work, still said it was there and ready, started to install. Now nothing, they must have pulled the update and are going to release another to deal with the boombox.

I just updated to 2022.4.5 (2017 Model S, MCU2) and lost my Tidal music app. Any suggestions?

Our 2021 Y received the same update and Tidal is still there/unchanged.

Try a two button reboot maybe. My FM radio wouldn’t work after the update and a reboot fixed.

I have also lost Tidal after installing this update. 2-button reboot didn't make a difference. 2021 MS LR+. I'm pretty livid right now.

• Funny
Reactions: buckets0fun
One thing I really like about V11 is Dark Mode. I keep it on that all the time now (once I figured out how to stop it from dimming at night - then you couldn't see it!). You can actually see the line that indicates how far along in a song or podcast you are.
One can barely recognize secondary streets in dark mode. Same for traffic and chargers icons - it is hard to see if they are on or off.

Yes! That was it. Who knows why it was disabled, but I have it back now. Thank you!
That means we have to tweet to Elon for the other bugs now :)
The camera lag/stutter is not fixed. However, they retain the last open window now (as it was in V10). Before, if I had audio, open energy, and close audio, the energy will also disappear. Now it stays.

I updated today, and have not had a chance to sit in the car yet and read all the release notes. A quick glance did show me something about Karaoke and that the "colorizer" feature is there. I'll report more details when it is a more reasonable hour to go outside and look.

Just last the update installed last night and after removing charging cable the door doesn’t close automatically. Tried using the button on the screen and in the app and nada. Needed to give it a little nudge to close.

Just last the update installed last night and after removing charging cable the door doesn’t close automatically. Tried using the button on the screen and in the app and nada. Needed to give it a little nudge to close.
Just updated mine as well - Charge Port does close as 'normal', but it seems like this build has a 'longer' delay to close the door. ~5 seconds after disconnecting the Mobile Connect the charging door does close automatically.

I don't remember it taking that long to close before the update.