Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.44.25.5 FSD Beta Weight detecor software not working correctly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I had my first trip with 10.69.25 (2022.44.25.5) 7 times I got the false warning message that a weight had been detected on my steering wheel. There was no weight! Just my hand. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also at certain times a day phantom breaking makes it almost unusable. I have to turn it off when someone is too close behind me for fear of having an accident. Again - is anyone else experiencing this? Driveing a 2020 LR DM Model Y

• Disagree
Reactions: Nupe 1911 and EVNow
Yesterday I had my first trip with 10.69.25 (2022.44.25.5) 7 times I got the false warning message that a weight had been detected on my steering wheel. There was no weight! Just my hand. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also at certain times a day phantom breaking makes it almost unusable. I have to turn it off when someone is too close behind me for fear of having an accident. Again - is anyone else experiencing this? Driveing a 2020 LR DM Model Y
Be glad that’s all you got. This broke my radio. Only finds one station. Lost my playlists and only plays stuff I would never listen to. Can’t delete can’t pin a new playlist oh and FSD still is a steaming pile of crap on my car.

I'm having some very weird bugs since upgrading to 10.69.25 as well. Was unable to cancel navigation destination in the middle of the drive. Also swipe right on nav box no longer seems to load your home address. As for FSD, the same left turn I have been making successfully for many months now completely fails. I've only driven it once, so for now that is all I notice.