Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.8.10.1 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What firmware were you on before? I got the disaster firmware (2021.24.28) just about four months ago, and:
  • XM disappeared
  • All windows sporadically stop working
  • MCU sporadically becomes unresponsive for half a minute at a time
  • IC spontaneously freezes and reboots every couple of days while driving, causing Autopilot to shut down
  • IC reboots daily when you first get in the car
Let me know if you see any of those problems.

For folks for whom 2021.24.28 worked correctly, did you originally have HW2 or HW2.5? Premium upgrades package (XM) or not?
Originally 2.5 I believe, upgraded to 3 when I bought the car in June of 2020. PUP but honestly rarely use XM so didn't notice any issues. My browser worked better than it ever had with 2021.24.28, but that's not saying much lol.

The charge stats available on the app now is pretty neat.

What firmware were you on before? I got the disaster firmware (2021.24.28) just about four months ago, and:
  • XM disappeared
  • IC spontaneously freezes and reboots every couple of days while driving, causing Autopilot to shut down
I was really annoyed with my XM disappearing! They came out and said nothing can be done. Does this update fix that by chance???

• XM disappeared
I lost XM! And after they came out and ran tests they said nothing can be done! :(

• XM disappeared
Yes had all those issues.

Here's mine.

Attachments

• 20220630_080314.jpg
    20220630_080314.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 2,236