Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it's not even fixed. they just made it possible to swipe it away. no idea why they won't just stack them so that nothing overlaps.
because they are incompetent? it's beginning to be the only single thread that describes all the ways this monstrosity of v11 was allowed to happen.

"Hey! Let's solve a problem (we just created, but also already solved quite elegantly before) by forcing the DRIVER OF THE CAR to swipe away the card, and fuss with a button if they want it back, for maximum distraction!"

Because stacking cards is IDK mumble mumble whaaa?

That's it. That's the level of understanding they are showing us. All the decent UI designers and managers obviously quit.

I just did the update yesterday and this morning I no longer see the "Browser" in Theater. I have rebooted the computer a couple times and no change.

Anyone who upgraded to 2022.8.2, do you still have the browser?

From greentheonly:

for Trip energy accounting now takes into account cross/headwinds, air density and humidity when available (possibly China only for now?)

This is a big deal if we get it.

Edit: Removed incorrect statement from confusing two features...

Another big change that wasn't mentioned already in this thread is that when you have vehicle preconditioning turned on, it doesn't get disabled when you open and close a door. This is very convenient to allow you to open the doors to load the vehicle, but not abort the preconditioning process. I've encountered that annoyance several times during ownership. The release notes specifically mention opening a door, but I'm hoping this behaves the same way on the trunk and frunk. I'm more often loading the trunk with objects than putting them in the main cabin.

Another big change that wasn't mentioned already in this thread is that when you have vehicle preconditioning turned on, it doesn't get disabled when you open and close a door. This is very convenient to allow you to open the doors to load the vehicle, but not abort the preconditioning process. I've encountered that annoyance several times during ownership. The release notes specifically mention opening a door, but I'm hoping this behaves the same way on the trunk and frunk. I'm more often loading the trunk with objects than putting them in the main cabin.
This is a very positive change.

Reactions: Relayer and KentheJ

I like this change as well. Sometimes my kids will get in the car before I do and that cancels the pre-conditioning until I get in. I've wished that the pre-conditioning stay on in that type of situation and sounds like this new update does just that.