Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it means they're testing some fixes across a sample of cars, including ours.
Never a dull moment owning a Tesla. And I love every minute of it. I think so many people on here don’t realize how lucky we are to own such a machine. When I was a kid, a vehicle like the Model 3 was pure science fiction. And now it’s real, and it literally drives me to work. Amazing. (And of course, when I choose to drive it, it’s one of the quickest, fastest cars on the road.) Enjoy it, everyone!

2021 MY LR. No FSD, Radar equipped.

I've noticed that AP seems to wander in the lane much more since I got 2022.8.2, struggles to stay in the lane on bends more than before, I also get much more frequent "forward collision warnings" when traveling on empty back roads. The rear corner sensors seemed much more sensitive to nothing in rain this morning. All of this is on the roads I drive every day. Seems to have bee some sort of step backwards in the AP for me.

I got 2022.8.3 for my MY LR and after taking a drive after the update, the rear corner sensors were sensitive as all heck too. I rebooted my car (via steering wheel button way) this morning and the sensors are back to detecting normally.

It looks like 2022.8.2 was their version to test and detect vehicles that had the cameras that were swapped:

1652476416753.png

Apparently they only found 5 vehicles that left the factory with a bad harness that swapped the fisheye and narrow cameras and managed to complete camera calibration.