Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.8.3 update: where are the release notes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed it last night and did notice one improvement of great significance to me. A prior release restricted the height of the browser to about 2/3 of the screen instead of full height as it used to be. Since my primary use is to monitor my email, which has many, many folders, that was a real problem. I was pleased this morning to see it was restored to full height.

There were other browser improvements as well. Since it has been grouped with the other entertainment apps, each time I switched to another app--like the car controls or HVAC--when I switched back the browser refreshed itself and sometimes crashed in the process. It no longer does that; when you bring up another panel and return to the browser, it's right there without any refresh. It also seems snappier and more responsive, but that may be my imagination.

So that's good news.

• Informative
Reactions: cirez and jebinc
I installed it last night and did notice one improvement of great significance to me. A prior release restricted the height of the browser to about 2/3 of the screen instead of full height as it used to be. Since my primary use is to monitor my email, which has many, many folders, that was a real problem. I was pleased this morning to see it was restored to full height.

There were other browser improvements as well. Since it has been grouped with the other entertainment apps, each time I switched to another app--like the car controls or HVAC--when I switched back the browser refreshed itself and sometimes crashed in the process. It no longer does that; when you bring up another panel and return to the browser, it's right there without any refresh. It also seems snappier and more responsive, but that may be my imagination.

So that's good news.

Are you able to adjust the height of the browser?? Or full screen only?

it is just me or with this new release has the phantom breaking when using TACC greatly reduced? I went on a trip this weekend after the update, it was another 2 lane bidirectional highway and the phantom breaking only happened once where previously it was very frequent

Reactions: Lightbulb