Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Aero Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately got some nasty curb rash on one the wheels on my 2022 Model 3. Does anyone know if it's possible to find a single 2022 18" aero wheel replacement or am I forced to buy a whole set from Tesla with the tires?

No luck on eBay, as all the listings are for 2021.

Unfortunately got some nasty curb rash on one the wheels on my 2022 Model 3. Does anyone know if it's possible to find a single 2022 18" aero wheel replacement or am I forced to buy a whole set from Tesla with the tires?

No luck on eBay, as all the listings are for 2021.
2021 was when they did the refresh, so the 2022 should have zero differences. That's probably why you found no 2022s.
Up close look at the new Tesla Model 3 aero wheel covers

Or do you have other info that your 2022 comes with another redesign?

For parts you can't find on the Tesla store, note you can always send a message in the app in the service section to request buying a replacement rim (and perhaps installation if you want Tesla to install it). They would give you the price/estimate.

Note it might be cheaper to get the rim repaired if it isn't too bad (although not necessarily cheaper than eBay).