Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Brand New Model X for Sale (Marin County, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just accepted delivery of this Model X to replace my Model S and my wife and I came to the unfortunate conclusion that we prefer to get a new Model S (we already have another SUV). If I can get what I paid for the car, then I would sell it. New reservations made for Model X's currently are not delivering until January of 2023 per tesla.com.

Here are the specs:
Long Range
Color: Midnight Silver Metallic (Upgrade)
Wheels: 20" Cyberstream Wheels
Interior: Black and White (Upgrade)
Six Seats (Upgrade)

I have had the car for two days. It has under 250 miles on it most of which were on it when we drove it off the lot. It is a beautiful car with the color and interior we still believe is the best combination. It has absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have the same "vegan leather" white interior in my 2017 Model S which is easy to clean still looks pristine even with children.

The total price is $127,309.71 which is the exact price I paid including taxes and fees for which I have backup available. I am not looking to make a profit. Local pickup preferred.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 236
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    769 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: glide
hey, could you point to where I can read more about this?
I might’ve been wrong about this, for my case I was buying out a lease to sell it to a dealer. The dealer wasn’t able to buy it direct and if I bought it direct I would pay sales tax. I spoke to a AAA agent who said if I sell it within 72 hours I don’t pay tax. I tried reading about it but couldn’t find anything. Someone mentioned 10 days but with no backing.

How refreshing (pun intended) to see an actual vehicle for sale instead of the usual “reservation for sale” that seems to have overtaken this section of the forum—and a nice looking vehicle to boot! GLWS

Reactions: SCharged
How refreshing (pun intended) to see an actual vehicle for sale instead of the usual “reservation for sale” that seems to have overtaken this section of the forum—and a nice looking vehicle to boot! GLWS
Kinda funny you say that because technically the reservation is a better deal most of the time. You get it cheaper AND you're the first owner. You're paying a markup on a used car vs. a discount on a new one (albeit with a slight wait).

They can transfer the loan to the new buyer, pay in full, or buy with their own financing. You don't need the title in hand to sell a vehicle.
Ok, maybe you don’t need the title if there is a loan on the car, but if he bought cash, how do you transfer ownership without a title (since it can take 2-3 months to get a title after purchasing)?