Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Delivery Date for my Model Y

ArrogantSeeker

MYLR7 | RED/Black | 19’’ | OD: 8/1 | DD: 11/9
Aug 9, 2021
Chicago, IL
Welcome to the waiting game now! Grab tons of kleenex, and make sure to order something called "inner peace" off of Amazon, before supply chain mess causes that to run out of stock too.
You are looking at close to 90 days for your car, give or take, or get it earlier by forking out some more money, and get a performance upgrade, orrrrrrr, go through inventory/demo cars.
Those are your options!
Welcome to the gang you peeps, and congrats on pulling the trigger! ;)

MY-user

MYLR, 5s, OD9/10, EDD 1/09-2/06, 11/27-12/07, 1/21
Sep 15, 2021
Colorado
Hello:
I just ordered my new Model Y. The projected delivery date is April 2022. Does anyone else have date that far out?
At least you have a projected delivery date. I ordered about a month ago and no date yet.

SNRap

Oct 11, 2021
Toronto
Hello:
I just ordered my new Model Y. The projected delivery date is April 2022. Does anyone else have date that far out?
Was on the same boat. I ordered mine on Oct 5th - MYLR - added just the tow hitch and left everything else as default. It is now showing me Mar4th- Apr1st.
I am wondering which Gigafactory it will arrived from and if it will include the new battery and rear front cast.

MY-user

Sep 15, 2021
Colorado
Was on the same boat. I ordered mine on Oct 5th - MYLR - added just the tow hitch and left everything else as default. It is now showing me Mar4th- Apr1st.
I am wondering which Gigafactory it will arrived from and if it will include the new battery and rear front cast.
This is driving me crazy. Am I looking in the wrong place??? My od is Sep 10 and I don't have EDD. Could you please post a screen shot of your phone with EDD on it. I'd like to see where it is in case I'm looking in a wrong place.

SNRap

Oct 11, 2021
Toronto
This is driving me crazy. Am I looking in the wrong place??? My od is Sep 10 and I don't have EDD. Could you please post a screen shot of your phone with EDD on it. I'd like to see where it is in case I'm looking in a wrong place.
Did you complete the payment method? I selected for now cash and will change it later to loan. When you go to your account , once complete all required tasks , it should show you the following screen

Attachments

• PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 232

MY-user

Sep 15, 2021
Colorado
Did you complete the payment method? I selected for now cash and will change it later to loan. When you go to your account , once complete all required tasks , it should show you the following screen
Thank you, I really don't have an EDD. 🤨

mrwug

Jul 30, 2021
Colorado
Most likely Fremont as it'll still account for the bulk of MY production until the latter part of 2022. If you do get a TX build, it'll be the front cast but probably not new batteries.

rajan.gt

Oct 12, 2021
OD: 10/5. profile complete including payment method:10/6. MYLR White/Black, 19" wheels, 5 seater, no FSD. Initially got projected delivery as April. A few days later, EDD changed to February 11 - March 11

ArrogantSeeker

Aug 9, 2021
Chicago, IL
OD:10/5, profile complete 10/5 with finance. MYLR White/Black, 20", 5 seater, tow, no FSD. Added tow on 10/7. EDD Feb 13-March 13.
You may want to remove financing, if you don't want an unnecessary hit. Change it to cash for now and revert to financing closer to your delivery date.

ArrogantSeeker

Aug 9, 2021
Chicago, IL
It's already hit 😔 I was not expecting a February to March 2022 delivery, but oh well.
I think it expires in 90 days maybe, which is the general time frame.
Best choice is to switch it to cash, unless you aren't too concerned.
Also, not sure of the rate you got, you may get better at DCU.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC