Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Delivery Date for my Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to the waiting game now! Grab tons of kleenex, and make sure to order something called "inner peace" off of Amazon, before supply chain mess causes that to run out of stock too.
You are looking at close to 90 days for your car, give or take, or get it earlier by forking out some more money, and get a performance upgrade, orrrrrrr, go through inventory/demo cars.
Those are your options!
Welcome to the gang you peeps, and congrats on pulling the trigger! ;)

Hello:
I just ordered my new Model Y. The projected delivery date is April 2022. Does anyone else have date that far out?
Was on the same boat. I ordered mine on Oct 5th - MYLR - added just the tow hitch and left everything else as default. It is now showing me Mar4th- Apr1st.
I am wondering which Gigafactory it will arrived from and if it will include the new battery and rear front cast.

Was on the same boat. I ordered mine on Oct 5th - MYLR - added just the tow hitch and left everything else as default. It is now showing me Mar4th- Apr1st.
I am wondering which Gigafactory it will arrived from and if it will include the new battery and rear front cast.
This is driving me crazy. Am I looking in the wrong place??? My od is Sep 10 and I don't have EDD. Could you please post a screen shot of your phone with EDD on it. I'd like to see where it is in case I'm looking in a wrong place.

This is driving me crazy. Am I looking in the wrong place??? My od is Sep 10 and I don't have EDD. Could you please post a screen shot of your phone with EDD on it. I'd like to see where it is in case I'm looking in a wrong place.
Did you complete the payment method? I selected for now cash and will change it later to loan. When you go to your account , once complete all required tasks , it should show you the following screen

Attachments

• PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 416