Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Delivery Date for my Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like only way to get EDD is completing my profile? I was told I can just complete the profile once I get VIN? I'm not in a rush anyways as my BMW lease is up in May but I also ordered this past weekend with EDD on website of April 2022.

I think it expires in 90 days maybe, which is the general time frame.
Best choice is to switch it to cash, unless you aren't too concerned.
Also, not sure of the rate you got, you may get better at DCU.
I want to try DCU but now I want to wait once I get closer to delivery date to apply. If you have a referral for DCU please send my way, I will open an account now and apply for rate later.

Looks like only way to get EDD is completing my profile? I was told I can just complete the profile once I get VIN? I'm not in a rush anyways as my BMW lease is up in May but I also ordered this past weekend with EDD on website of April 2022.
You do need a completed profile. You still will prolly get your car next year, but to be in queue, it needs a completed profile. Like Insurance uploaded, Finance options completed etc.

I want to try DCU but now I want to wait once I get closer to delivery date to apply. If you have a referral for DCU please send my way, I will open an account now and apply for rate later.
I have yet to apply myself. My EDD was pushed out today, so a little bit more of a wait. I can check with my brother for a code, if you really need it but won't get to use till applying I think.

Doesn't hurt to upload your current card, then call your SA, or the local SC. Your profile might be in limbo otherwise. I would call and check.
Spoke to my SA in person and asked if everything was accomplished/anything required from me, he said no. Once 'we get close and you get your VIN upload it to your profile', or to some effect. In some states the VIN has to reflect your Tesla VIN; yes, some states do not have that requirement.

Spoke to my SA in person and asked if everything was accomplished/anything required from me, he said no. Once 'we get close and you get your VIN upload it to your profile', or to some effect. In some states the VIN has to reflect your Tesla VIN; yes, some states do not have that requirement.
Awesome! Good to know!

And welcome to the waiting game ;)

Reactions: Michael Y 2020