Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Delivery Date for my Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would be a little skeptical of that date, but I hope it works out for you. I ordered 8/31 and have a Jan - Feb range. Also a 7 seater in white.

OD:10/12, MYLR White, B/W Premium Int, 19", 7 seater, Autopilot, FSD, Tow Hitch. EDD Apr 2021

This AM I logged into my account and saw:

Estimated Delivery: December 21 - December 31

Anyone else?
I ordered 10/6, MYLR White, Black, 20", 5 seater, Tow, no FSD, my original EDD is 2/13-3-13, today EDD is May 2022, so you must be a lucky person or someone in your area delays their delivery. I hope with this long of a wait, we get 4680... hoping.

I ordered 10/6, MYLR White, Black, 20", 5 seater, Tow, no FSD, my original EDD is 2/13-3-13, today EDD is May 2022, so you must be a lucky person or someone in your area delays their delivery. I hope with this long of a wait, we get 4680... hoping.
This seems really really color dependent. I ordered Blue/black yesterday and have mid march to early April EDD already.

My OD was 8/29 and originally had a EDD of December-January. A few weeks ago it change to March 22nd - April 19th. Don’t know how accurate this is but I would imagine the possibility of having it by January is completely out of the question.

You don’t need to complete the insurance part to have a completed profile or get an EDD.

Exactly. How would even get the insurance without a VIN?
For some states, you have to upload insurance information. I talked to a SA and he told me to upload my current vehicle's insurance card. 🤷‍♀️
Now some people are okay without uploading, but I rather be safe than sorry.

My OD was 8/29 and originally had a EDD of December-January. A few weeks ago it change to March 22nd - April 19th. Don’t know how accurate this is but I would imagine the possibility of having it by January is completely out of the question.
Don't ever underestimate the ability of Tesla to confuse you. You never know.

On Oct 22, I ordered a MYLR 7 seater with the 19" rims and white interior. My account webpage shows a delivery date of March 15 - April 12, 2022. No idea how accurate that is. I'm hoping by that time T will be using their new one piece castings and the 4680 batteries.
Not that early. New Factory is a ways away. Likely end production cars in 2022 q4 or q1 2023

Ordered my MYLR on Aug 31 and had an expected Del date of January at that time. Last week, saw it showed as April. Not sure if related, but I had not completed payment method until yesterday, today it is updated to March 15-April 12. If it was because I didnt complete payment method, it would have been nice that they had let me know this at time of order. I recall the salesguy telling me to not update financing until just before delivery, but assumed it was hold payment method. Wonder if this delayed my delivery.