Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Delivery Date for my Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, thanks for that link to all of the DEC brochures - brings back memories! (Former VAX/VMS systems manager here). I wish I could remember what we used to pay for those massive 622 Mb RA82 drives!
My mom used to work for DEC back in the 80s out here in Maryland. Thanks to "SFNM Jack" for the link! I plan to share it with her to see if it brings back any memories.

My OD is Nov. 4th, 2021 Model Y 5 seater, black on black with Gemini wheels. Originally quoted EDD June 2022, then February 24-March 24, then March 12-April 12, now as of yesterday EDD just says July. Hang on to your panties everyone, EDD 2022 are going to be nothing short but wild!

I ordered a Model Y, Long Range, 7 Seater on Spet 10th. My original delivery date was the 2nd week of January (the 12th). It then with to Feb, March, April and is now sitting at June. I wonder if it has to do with Giga Texas ramping up. They might start with standard builds to fine-tune the process, then add in variations like 7 seaters. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting that vehicle.

My delivery date was moved from June to May 3rd to May 31's. We may see GigaTexas built MY approval and deliveries soon.
I ordered a Model Y, Long Range, 7 Seater on Spet 10th. My original delivery date was the 2nd week of January (the 12th). It then with to Feb, March, April and is now sitting at June. I wonder if it has to do with Giga Texas ramping up. They might start with standard builds to fine-tune the process, then add in variations like 7 seaters. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting that vehicle.

"Ordered" (filled out delivery info in Dec)

Estimated Delivery updated from TBD -> March -> TBD -> April -> June

Anyone else getting pushed back?
when did you place the order? Is your profile complete (usually finance -- put as cash for now until your receive VIN). If it's all done correctly, then you may want to call Tesla or send an email to [email protected] to get some assistance.

My OD is Nov. 4th, 2021 Model Y 5 seater, black on black with Gemini wheels. Originally quoted EDD June 2022, then February 24-March 24, then March 12-April 12, now as of yesterday EDD just says July. Hang on to your panties everyone, EDD 2022 are going to be nothing short but wild!
I ordered my Model Y in Mid January 2022, first was told November delivery, then June 10-July 12 now is saying December. This is super crazy and frustrating

I ordered my Model Y in Mid January 2022, first was told November delivery, then June 10-July 12 now is saying December. This is super crazy and frustrating
And it’s only been 2 weeks. Let us know what it’s like after putting up with it for 6 months. 😃

Also, make sure trade in is selected as no and payment method is cash. If finance, it expires after 60 days and will put your EDD in limbo until refreshed. You will also get credit hits each time you resubmit. Both these options can be reset once you get VIN and you won’t have to worry about them expiring

It's okay.. I ordered in late October with June expected. Then it moved to March, then February, then April, yesterday it moved to April 22-May 20. Expect more date changes either way. Consider reconfigure adding color wheels or a hitch, may get faster.

It's okay.. I ordered in late October with June expected. Then it moved to March, then February, then April, yesterday it moved to April 22-May 20. Expect more date changes either way. Consider reconfigure adding color wheels or a hitch, may get faster.
It can push you back, and if there have been any price increase, you will pay current price, not the price when you ordered

It can push you back, and if there have been any price increase, you will pay current price, not the price when you ordered
Based on what you said, it seems you ordered the lowest priced Model Y. If you make ANY change to it, it will put you in the back of the like (by 2-3 weeks, as I can see), but the line for not-the-cheapest Model Y is several months shorter. If I am not mistaken, Tesla has not changed the Model Y prices in this year yet, so your price should not change.