Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Long Range Model X Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is being posted for a friend who cannot take delivery. Delivery is slated for end of this month in Sacramento.

This is a six seat Long Range Model X in Midnight Silver with white interior. FSD is configured at $10k. I've attached a screenshot with price details.
The same car with same options today is $147,440 before taxes and fees. His purchase price is $111,290 before taxes and fees. He'd like to split the savings with someone.

I'm not sure a transfer is possible at this point but he is open to surrendering his Tesla account.

Randall’s X .jpg

Last edited:
This is being posted for a friend who cannot take delivery. Delivery is slated for end of this month in Sacramento.

This is a six seat Long Range Model X in Midnight Silver with white interior. FSD is configured at $10k. I've attached a screenshot with price details.
The same car with same options today is $147,440 before taxes and fees. His purchase price is $111,290 before taxes and fees. He'd like to split the savings with someone.

I'm not sure a transfer is possible at this point but he is open to surrendering his Tesla account.

View attachment 855647
Is it still available?