Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 LR Battery Replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hooked up cable adapter and SMT - here’s what resulted on the reman. battery pack replacement - can finally put this to rest.
Great. Clearly the 2170L 82.1kWh pack (aka 75kWh pack in Tesla Service Center I guess?). About what I expected. NFP slightly lower than the 78kWh I expected, but this may have changed; this should project to 352miles rather than 354rmi.
But you said your latest 90% was 317 rather than 320 - that does project to 352 (which is 352/358*79kWh = 77.7kWh) so it likely all makes sense.

And you got a pack reasonably well matched to what you started with.

Last edited:
Reactions: atxnate
Hooked up cable adapter and SMT - here’s what resulted on the reman. battery pack replacement - can finally put this to rest.
I am going through the same questions right here in Austin and I stumbled on this thread. I picked up my 2022 Model Y Performance on April 23rd. Ran over some debris 3 weeks ago and need a new battery pack. I just realized that the battery pack part number says RMN and 75KWH. I sent a chat to service asking if they were fitting the correct battery pack as I believed mine should be 82. They said it was the correct pack. Its been challenging trying to research this online. I noted that they finally replaced the battery pack today as the car came back to life and they have left it this evening charging at their service center. At 50% charge, the range appears to be lower than what I remember it used to be. I am worried like you were. How did this all work out for you? I know its been a few months since you posted last regarding the battery pack change.