Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 M3P 20” Uberturbine Wheels (Complete Set w/ TPMS) - Portland Area (PNW)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Elektrick

subatomic e-
Aug 20, 2022
PNW
20" Uberturbines Complete Set - Model 3 Performance. (Yes works perfectly on the Model Y as well.)

Took delivery of the 2022 M3P. Fresh set of Wheels, Tires and TPMS Sensor, brand new as is from the factory.

Tires: Pirelli P Zero (235/35R20)

* Added Bonus: Wheels have been ceramic coated at the same time the Car went in to get coated right after delivery. The pics below are fresh off the truck as I requested them to not wash the car (for obvious reasons).

$2500 Firm. Includes local delivery in the Portland Area.

Serious inquires only please. Thanks.

Attachments

• Wheels1.jpg
    Wheels1.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Wheels2.jpg
    Wheels2.jpg
    896.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Wheels3.jpg
    Wheels3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • Wheels4.jpg
    Wheels4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
20" Uberturbines Complete Set - Model 3 Performance. (Yes works perfectly on the Model Y as well.)

Took delivery of the 2022 M3P. Fresh set of Wheels, Tires and TPMS Sensor, brand new as is from the factory.

* Added Bonus: Wheels have been ceramic coated at the same time the Car went in to get coated right after delivery. The pics below are fresh off the truck as I requested them to not wash the car (for obvious reasons).

Still available?

UPDATE:
Wheels have been sold.