Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 m3p no longer dropped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a distinct memory of driving an early M3P and loved its firm ride quality. My 21 was soft and felt “floaty” at higher speed mountain road driving. Maybe future models will get electric adaptive shocks, but I doubt it’ll happen anytime soon. If you want a sporty feeling get sport coilovers not comfort. The ride quality is still great and softer than a stock MYP.

Reactions: tm1v2
sorry bro disagree with you. i had a 3.2020 m3p fsd/pup and sold it to get a 2.2022 m3p same build and trim. after putting ps4s back on the car and using a tape measure, the height of the car was the same as my 3/2020. the reason the newer builds look "higher" is because the pzeros are stretched on the wheel and therefore make the tire to wheel well height look higher than it is. i posted photos of this weeks ago. ive heard the studio on the website does not list lowered suspensions blah blah blah...

If you think the current 3's are still lowered then why does Tesla no longer mention the car being lowered on their website?