Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 Details?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla website is very vague on exact details. How do you know exactly what is included in a new Model 3 (examples: which brand/model tire, what sound system, wireless charging pad?) Seems like there would be a detailed list.

Or do you just have to wait to see what you get? :)

Thank you.

Reactions: father_of_6
The Tesla website is very vague on exact details. How do you know exactly what is included in a new Model 3 (examples: which brand/model tire, what sound system, wireless charging pad?) Seems like there would be a detailed list.

Or do you just have to wait to see what you get? :)

Thank you.
If you click on “feature details” on the configuration page it’ll tell you a lot of that stuff but if you want specifics on tires or brand of speakers you’ll have to do some digging. There are YouTube videos or write ups on the various changes for the 2022 model year out there.

Here's what I see. Am I in the right place?

Your Model 3 build details

• Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
That's not much in the way of details. Is there another place to look?

Here's what I see. Am I in the right place?

Your Model 3 build details

• Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
That's not much in the way of details. Is there another place to look?
902DFF0D-9C5D-4E46-912B-1D230749338A.jpeg

There are many details that are not explicitly listed on the website (e.g. headlights, tires, etc) and worth noting is that these things sometimes change based on availability.

For example, they added the all new "matrix headlights" but due to supply shortages shipped many cars without them.

You kind of have to roll the dice and just order. Most ptare exceptionally happy with the vehicle however it's delivered.

Yes, things like Premium versus Global headlights or tire brand and model are not explicitly promised on the web pages, so cars have been coming with different variations in these aspects.

This type of thing is not that unusual among cars in general, but some of these seem to the topic of much concern among forum users.

Tesla is unlike the other auto manufacturers in that the features they offer aren't going to be year model specific. For instance in the middle of the 2021 builds is when Tesla introduced the Matrix headlights as well as the Ryzen CPU. Mine is an earlier build in the '21 model year and I have the prior headlights and the Atom CPU.