Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 Long Range Sep Build $63K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Model 3 Long Range
September Build
Midnight Silver Metallic
Premium Black Interior
Aero Wheels
465 miles
Currently garage stored
$63K

Located in Southern California (Inland Empire)
Decided to go with a Model Y purchase.
Not planning on driving any further until sold.
Will work with buyer to make transfer as smooth as possible.

DM with any questions.

Just out of curiosity, have you received interest at this price point? With new LRs most likely going to priced under 55K and 7.5K off, I am wondering what the market is looking like with new cars going to be at highest 47.5K. Albeit, there will probably be a long wait list when this happens

There is nothing guaranteed about the price drop for 2023 yet for the LR. Once they are released back into the configurator the wait list will be very long. I’m not looking to make $ off this car. Just want to pass it along to someone else. The car has less than 1K miles. My reservation was before the price hike so there’s already savings there compared to the ones being drooped into inventory. Another plus is that this one still has the USS. The 2023 M3P I took delivery of a week ago does not have them and the experience is quite different.

In the recent earnings call, it was heavily implied that the car will be eligible for the tax credit.

Also, this car configuration is $58K and you said you had it before the price hike, which I think was 54.5K. I don’t understand how you can not be trying to make money unless taxes and fees equates to 8.5K. I think it’s fine to make money on these cars if these have higher demand but I am curious to know if demand is still as high as it was 4 months ago.

Anyways, GLWS

Reactions: ElectricIAC
7E94E185-B1AB-41FD-B0D2-A5B6F3082967.jpeg