Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 Performance. 6417 miles. Black on Black. $44k. Central IL.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Black/Black Model 3 Performance. No FSD. Picked up in May 22. Perfect condition. Only 6417 miles. Always kept inside. Located in central IL. Has the Tesla all weather mats and 3 mobile connectors and have two 14-50 adapters. Also have the mud flaps from Tesla but haven't installed.

I like the car a lot but coming from a Z06 I miss rowing the gears and the roar of the engine so considering going back that route.

280401750_10224008706020232_5894439900868264500_n.jpeg

Last edited:
Been doing some local searching for a similar car for my son, afraid you will be shocked at what you can get a M3P for today. We have a deposit on a white 21 M3P @ $ 39,400, 10K miles
That doesn't surprise I know the market is bad(tax rebate staying in place and another price cut killed the value of these cars) but Carvana will still give 42,500 for it and can get 3k more on a trade with them. Just my luck everything in the world has went up in price but Teslas have dropped like a rock. haha

So I guess I'm saying I won't take less than 42,500 and realistically closer to 45.

Hey, I'm interested but cannot PM you for some reason (new account, perhaps?). Can you shoot me a message?

eta- nevermind, sorry. Misread and thought this had FSD. good luck
dang wish you were interested. i bought FSD a couple months and it wasn't anything amazing. still have to keep your hand on the wheel all the time. only think i really found useful on it for me was signal to change lanes.

dang wish you were interested. i bought FSD a couple months and it wasn't anything amazing. still have to keep your hand on the wheel all the time. only think i really found useful on it for me was signal to change lanes.

You have a beautiful car, but it probably makes more sense for someone who doesn't qualify for the tax credits. Since I do, I can get a M3P in my preferred color brand new for not much more.

You have a beautiful car, but it probably makes more sense for someone who doesn't qualify for the tax credits. Since I do, I can get a M3P in my preferred color brand new for not much more.
It's close and would be a toss up for me if I were in the market. I believe private sale the buyer would only pay $1600 in sales tax on mine. New one configured the same would be around 59,100 for same configuration after tax(depending on city). $7500 credit puts you at 51,600. So about 5k difference for 1 year and 6k miles if the rebate works and you are allowed the maximum amount. About 10% difference in price. Not a slam dunk for me either way.