Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 Performance. 6417 miles. Black on Black. $44k. Central IL.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should just trade it in then. No one going to pay 42k when they are on Tesla with an extra year of warranty for that price
There are no 22 M3Ps on Teslas website with under 10k miles for 42k. 12k mile one for 50k. 16k mile one for 47k and it's gray. Only ones for low 40s have 30k+ miles on them. As a buyer I'd rather have 9k mile car than a 30k mile car even if the other has 1 extra year warranty. battery and powertrain warranty is the same. they don't add a year to that.

There are no 22 M3Ps on Teslas website with under 10k miles for 42k. 12k mile one for 50k. 16k mile one for 47k and it's gray. Only ones for low 40s have 30k+ miles on them. As a buyer I'd rather have 9k mile car than a 30k mile car even if the other has 1 extra year warranty. battery and powertrain warranty is the same. they don't add a year to that.
Maybe not currently. I’ve seen 2022 ones for 42k with fsd and under 20k miles in past few months.

They go very quick.