Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 Performance + Shiny Rims / Snow Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thrilled to join the Tesla / Model 3 Performance family. Took delivery this week, and the local Tesla shop was kind enough to install my TireRack-purchased snow tires / wheels for free.

The tires are Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 in 245/45/19" and the wheels are Borbet type W. Came pre-mounted with TPMS Great experience with TireRack and the local Tesla shop.

TPvqPkg.jpg

Thrilled to join the Tesla / Model 3 Performance family. Took delivery this week, and the local Tesla shop was kind enough to install my TireRack-purchased snow tires / wheels for free.

The tires are Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 in 245/45/19" and the wheels are Borbet type W. Came pre-mounted with TPMS Great experience with TireRack and the local Tesla shop.

TPvqPkg.jpg
Any ides if your car has the new 15.5v battery? Apparently they are going to put new batteries "addition of the LG M50 (SL) battery variant for the M3 Performance", and new brakes and rear motor among other things like double pain glass in the second row.

My guess is those changers are not for the US market and production for us will stay the same for a bit?

TPvqPkg.jpg
Tire Rack says the wheels have a +50 offset. Doesn't that set the wheels too far into the fender?