Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 Propulsion/RWD (with LFP battery) real world range

What is the energy consumption for your 2022 TM3 RWD (with LFP battery)?

• < 10 kWh/100 kms

• 10 -12 kWh/100 kms

• 12 - 14 kWh/100 kms

• 14-16 kWh/100 kms

• 16-18 kWh/100 kms

• 18-20 kWh/100 kms

• >20 kWh/100 kms

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all.
Initiating this poll to figure out how the 2022 RWD (LFP battery) M3 has been doing in terms of efficiency. I understand that folks measure the efficiency differently in different places but here in France we do kwh/100 kms. So appreciate y’all for the maths that you’d be doing in order to reply.

I also understand that consumption depends on a host of factors but just trying to understand the average overall consumption of everyone who’d care to reply :)

Thanks for participating

Sorry I messed up your poll! The first vote was made by me before reading the RWD/LFP part :)

My lifetime 2018 LR AWD is running at about 17kwh/100km . I initially put 16-18, but changed my vote to 14-16 because of the RWD and smaller battery.

Sorry I messed up your poll! The first vote was made by me before reading the RWD/LFP part :)

My lifetime 2018 LR AWD is running at about 17kwh/100km . I initially put 16-18, but changed my vote to 14-16 because of the RWD and smaller battery.
Haha. That’s ok, thanks for letting me know.
I am doing around 13.5 kWh/100 kms in my 2022 M3 RWD. So far I only have ~2400 kms on it though (55:45 city:highway split in relatively cold
weather cause only got it on 18/11)
How many kms have you on your M3?

It is hard to compare consumption of the cars as we are all in different climate areas.
I don't think in Paris you are driving for months at a time through snow and freezing temperatures.
Then you have to take into account tires types and don't forget short trips vs long trips etc

Reactions: AAKEE