Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 RWD / 8,500 mi / Illinois / $54,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Model 3 RWD
MSM w/ Black interior
8,500 miles
AMD Ryzen Processor
Fancy headlights that spell out "Tesla" :)
Floors and trunk covered since new (I plan on transferring floor mats to the other Model 3)
Title in hand
Springfield, IL
$54,500

It's basically an almost new Model 3 without the wait. And since it doesn't look like the Inflation Reduction Act will allow this model to qualify for the rebate, then why wait?
More pics: 2022 Tesla Model 3 RWD Google Photos

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thanks,
Josh

M3 RWD Driver Side.jpg

M3 RWD Specs.jpg
M3 RWD F High.jpg

Some may notice the Dual Motor badge in the pictures in the link. When I picked the car up it had the dual motor badge on it, even though I ordered the RWD version. I was told that the dual motor badge was mistakenly put on at the factory. So in summary, it's a poser. Ha!

(Imagine how fast my heart was racing thinking I was going to get a LR AWD for the price of the RWD!)

From what I understand, the RWD battery pack does not meet the requirements of being assembled in North America.

There is more through and detailed information about the RWD model not qualifying to read about if you are interested.
I have been looking for more information but couldn’t find a real source. I read about the battery but it was speculation. Can you share a source?

Price lowered to $53,500.
I'm offering it right in line with KBB Private Party Value in Very Good Condition.
Unfortunately for me, it's $3,000 less than if I would have tried selling it in the middle of last month.
I'm pretty sure my price is lower than any other used 2022 Model 3 RWD within 200 miles of Springfield, IL.