Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 Self Parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, my first post so be gentle here. I've got 2022 Model 3 LR with FSD mode and I've watched dozens of videos but can never get my car to "recognize" parking spaces - so I've never been able to do the self parking feature. What settings do I have wrong or can anyone provide a link to a video that may help? Thanks in advance!

Hi, my first post so be gentle here. I've got 2022 Model 3 LR with FSD mode and I've watched dozens of videos but can never get my car to "recognize" parking spaces - so I've never been able to do the self parking feature. What settings do I have wrong or can anyone provide a link to a video that may help? Thanks in advance!

Does your car actually have the ultrasonic sensors (4 little round discs in the bumper)?

I know 2023s currently dont but am not sure when 2022s stopped having USS on the car. If you dont have USS (those discs) then you will need to wait till auto park is programmed to work with cars that have been transitioned to tesla vision: