Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 SR + not reservation transfer available Aug San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will take delivery of my 2022 Model 3 SR + in the next 30 days. I will take delivery so no sketchy reservation transfers or exchanging Tesla accounts. Make me a reasonable offer over todays price or don't bother contacting me. I am not willing to entertain a reservation transfer. I posted previously but after researching what could happen I will take delivery and resale the car. I made reservation when it said 3 month delivery because I needed a vehicle at the time been much longer.

• Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • All Black Partial Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
PM here with offer

I have 2 Cyber Trucks that were ordered within hours of the drop. I also have a Model Y reservation there is no way I am going to trust anyone to transfer over my account. Anyone who trust anyone on this site to take over their reservation and account is an idiot.

This person's crazy- reservation transfer is wayyy less sketchy than receiving then reselling plus you don't have to deal with sales tax issues. If he transferred the account not only would it be 1000x easier + safer, but he'd get a bunch of offers instantly on this forum.
Not sure your reasoning behind this. Buying a vehicle that physically exists and you can take custody of is a lot less sketchy then paying thousands for the promise of a vehicle they may not show for months or Tesla may cancel if they realize it’s a transfer.
Can't follow directions? I said make me an offer over todays Model 3 SR + price. If your not willing to then don't.
This is a for sale forum, not an auction. If you’re serious about selling list a price. If you’re too ashamed to name your price then you should probably re-think your price.

Not sure your reasoning behind this. Buying a vehicle that physically exists and you can take custody of is a lot less sketchy then paying thousands for the promise of a vehicle they may not show for months or Tesla may cancel if they realize it’s a transfer.

This is a for sale forum, not an auction. If you’re serious about selling list a price. If you’re too ashamed to name your price then you should probably re-think your price.
You're buying the car from the manufacturer, not a 3rd party- similar difference to buying from a dealership vs craigslist. This isn't even mentioning that receiving then reselling turns this into a 2 owner vehicle which hurts resell value.

Even if you as the seller wanted to receive then resell, makes sense to do carvana or something over listing (with no price) on this forum

I have 2 Cyber Trucks that were ordered within hours of the drop. I also have a Model Y reservation there is no way I am going to trust anyone to transfer over my account. Anyone who trust anyone on this site to take over their reservation and account is an idiot.
Makes sense that you wouldn't want to transfer an account that has multiple reservations, but would have made things easier for all parties if you had made reservations using different emails- obviously hard to anticipate if didn't think you were selling when you made the res. Since you're stuck with the account, might make sense to use carvana or similar to sell if you want to make a profit, or just give up reservation altogether if you decide it's not worth the effort and financial outlay