Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model 3 SR reservation for sell (Bay area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2022 Model 3 reservation since it's been delayed for so long and we bought something else.

Model 3 Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive + Deep Blue Metallic Paint + 18’’ Aero Wheels Included + All Black Par/al Premium Interior Included + Autopilot Included
The delivery is ready for now. Only has this vehicle on my account so transfer will be easy. Current delivery at Mountainview/Sunnyvale location.

Original prices was around $42,440 vs now at ($55,440) savings. Asking for 7K for the reservation. You still save 6K and the wait time. Prefer bay area buyers. DM for more details. Thanks!

California does not care when the vehicle was ordered. What matters is when the purchase occurred, which is the day you take delivery. The date you made the reservation means nothing.

You are incorrect! Per Can I apply for a rebate for my Tesla Model 3 or Tesla Model Y? | Clean Vehicle Rebate Project:
Consumers who ordered a Tesla Model 3 or Tesla Model Y on or before March 15, 2022 are still eligible for a rebate if you meet all other  eligibility requirements. To be eligible, you must submit a CVRP application after delivery and within three months of the date of first registration.

In fact, I can confirm this was not a problem on three different occasions for different vehicles - friend's MYP, other friend's M3P, and my brother's M3 SR+. My brother ordered his Model 3 on Aug 2021 and took delivery May 5, 2022. He received the rebate about two weeks ago.