Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S Driver Instrument Screen Customization

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I customize the driver instrument screen? I was able to do this on the Model S/X before the yoke and refresh. It would be nice as well to be able to control the fan or temp from the steering wheel. I can't find this feature on the yoke. Did we lose these features on the new refresh?

How do I customize the driver instrument screen? I was able to do this on the Model S/X before the yoke and refresh. It would be nice as well to be able to control the fan or temp from the steering wheel. I can't find this feature on the yoke. Did we lose these features on the new refresh?
It’s next on the list after FSD is done ;)

Well hold your horses. Not seen if that functionality is true for the S. It appears to be true for the 3/Y, but we can hold our breath for the S/X.
That’s logical for the Tesla (read Gucci) solution for minimizing one’s focus away from the road, but a simpler solution is better: adding a caution light on each side view mirror. My wife’s Outback is very good at warning that a vehicle is approaching/in that side’s blind spot. While I’m on the side mirrors, they should have had the upper inside corner closer to the car such that seeing what’s approaching from the rear is easier. Tesla needs to have more emphasis on human/machine interface.