Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2022 Model S Long Range - Red Ext/Cream Int - No FSD - $104K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT deal with this seller. Borderline Scammer. We negotiated for over 1 week, and finally he accepted the offer. I was to have an inspection of the car done, I had a representative called to go out there for an inspection of the car. I paid for flights, I paid the shipping company to pickup the car, and I paid for hotel/rental car for the representative to go out there and inspect car and I would immediately wire the funds over. Thousands of We AGREED to this and 2 days later after 1 week of negotiating and him accepting, he out of no where claims to want to keep the car. This is outright scamming and very poor behavior from this seller. I do NOT suggest dealing with him. Be careful with this seller. If needed, I can provide all screenshots of our conversation. I am extremely upset with this seller and wish legal action could be taken.

Do NOT deal with this seller. Borderline Scammer. We negotiated for over 1 week, and finally he accepted the offer. I was to have an inspection of the car done, I had a representative called to go out there for an inspection of the car. I paid for flights, I paid the shipping company to pickup the car, and I paid for hotel/rental car for the representative to go out there and inspect car and I would immediately wire the funds over. Thousands of We AGREED to this and 2 days later after 1 week of negotiating and him accepting, he out of no where claims to want to keep the car. This is outright scamming and very poor behavior from this seller. I do NOT suggest dealing with him. Be careful with this seller. If needed, I can provide all screenshots of our conversation. I am extremely upset with this seller and wish legal action could be taken.
Oh jesus christ, you aren’t entitled to my car. We had no formal sale or purchase order signed, you had no deposit placed, you were NOT a guaranteed buyer of the car based off your own words of having your sister come out to first look at the car. I reserve any and all rights to do what I want with my property. You’re not entitled to anything.

And how am I scamming you?? I asked for nothing from you. I didn’t ask for a downpayment, a hold deposit, etc. grow up and stop acting like you are entitled to my vehicle. Markets change, things change, I changed my mind. Simple as that. If you wanted the car so bad you should have finalized the deal sooner.

I have texts as well, I agreed to a POTENTIAL sale depending on someone looking at the car… which were your terms you dictated to me. There was no formal sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.