Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S Long Range (Reservation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S white exterior, white interior, 19 inch rims due between 1/10 - 2/7 at the grandfathered price of $79,990 plus $2,000 for the white interior for total of $81,990.

I decided I need an X more with a new baby on the way so would like to try and get something out of this res to enable me to offset the $15k price increase in the X since my S order.

Asking $15k OBO, which gets you a 2022 S within a month or so rather than 6-9 months, tax savings on $15,150, and saving $250 Order Fee (Order Fee was $100 and already paid). So a discount to current sticker prices and a car way before a current order.

Compared to paying a premium for one and being second owner (current used market). Message me if interested. If you have a grandfathered price X res I will trade for it as well, since per my earlier note that’s what I’m looking for.

Will be done via you taking over my Tesla account. It only has this reservation on it and no other cars, and registration info has not been filled out yet for this car, so can fill in yours upon taking account. It currently has a Mt Kisko, NY delivery location but that can be changed by a SA.

Attachments

• C2BCC491-FF9B-49ED-B207-5D7ACA22FF2F.jpeg
    C2BCC491-FF9B-49ED-B207-5D7ACA22FF2F.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 78
Didn’t you just sell a black one? Why reserve so many, just trying to flip them?
The Black one I bought from inventory to try out and give me a car to drive until the white one was ready. It was never reserved. I finally sold that one at a loss (paid $106K after taxes and sold for $101K).

As I noted, I want a Model X, so will trade straight up for a $90K X res if someone has it, which I wouldn't do if I had bought with an intent to flip for profit. As you're looking at my old posts, can probably see I posted several weeks ago trying to trade for an X Res (thread title - Model S $80K LR Reservation for Trade (Model X Res). Posted that back on 12/1 but never got any responses or messages. So instead will try to sell this to engineer the old price on a Model X for myself. But if you have an X res happy to trade for that straight up (if at grandfathered price).