Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S LR Reservation for Sale - VIN Assigned (August 18-22 Delivery in Nashville)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I reserved my Model S back in January as I was coming back to the US from working overseas for several years. Unfortunately, like many others, my delivery date kept getting pushed back by months at a time. Given I had no vehicle, I had to purchase another car but kept my Model S reservation just in case I wanted to swap. At this point, I’m comfortable with my current car and would like my challenging circumstance to be someone else’s gain! The VIN has been assigned and current delivery is targeted between August 18-22 in Nashville, TN.

The Build
Model S Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
21” Arachnid Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Decor
Yoke Steering
Autopilot

The Price
The MSRP for this build is locked in at $104,440 versus the current MSRP of $112,990. This represents a total savings of $8,750 ($8,500 + $250 deposit) and you get to take delivery later this month! I am asking $6,000 for the reservation.

The Process
Because I have no other Tesla vehicles, I would like to handover my entire account (changing name, address, email, etc) to the purchaser. This will then allow you to change the registration details on the account and proceed with the purchase as you normally would.

Please contact me at [email protected] to finalize arrangements!

I meant to mention that I have a full set of Tesmanian floor mats for the Model S and the Tesla pet cover for the backseat. When picking the car up, I would be happy to meet and give these to you as part of the account purchase! They are both brand new, still in packaging and were purchased when I thought I was getting the car in March.

What a kind gesture to take $6,000 for a car you don’t plan to purchase.
Isn’t that the case for anyone selling reservations? I get to recoup my $250 and make a profit, the new buyer gets the car cheaper than they would purchasing it today, and they get it in two weeks versus 6+ months. I see this as a win all the way around, if you disagree, that’s your opinion but one that isn’t helpful in anyway to this thread. If you would like to complain about people making a profit from selling reservations, may I kindly ask you do so in a separate thread?

think people in this community are calling you out for your greed, and they are right. Looking to make a profit in the wrong kind of environment bro. Come across as a major douche
I think the angst here is a bit much. Some people value time more than money and if they want to pay up to get a MS "now" then they will.

And, let's be obvious here--that his starting point. Just about everything is negotiable.

If you don't like his pricing, then just don't buy his car. Sniping comments don't add value to the thread . . . .