Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S LR Reservation Transfer - December Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a MSLR but changed my mind and got a Plaid.

Car is currently going to be delivered in Dec 12-31 2021 (next month)
Saves you 1 year of wait

My name will not appear on the Title, buyer will be the first owner if proceed with cash

Model S LR (Model Year 2022)
MSM + $1500
21" Wheels + $4500
No FSD
Current MSRP: $100,990

Car is going to be delivered in Irvine CA

Saves you 1 year of wait

My name will not appear on the Title, buyer will be the first owner if proceed with cash

MSM + $1500
21" Wheels + $4500
No FSD

Looks like this post is showing up twice. Just checking to see if your Model S LR is still available?

I have a white, black, 21s 2022 MS coming in December to NY. Looking to transfer it and you pay the MSRP difference which is 5k. Message me if Interested and know how to transfer the registration

Saves you 1 year of wait

MSM + $1500
21" Wheels + $4500
No FSD

How did you get them to not put your name on the title. I am supposed to take delivery same time frame and have traded up as well. Looking to do the same thing. I’m in Sacramento. Thank you

How did you get them to not put your name on the title. I am supposed to take delivery same time frame and have traded up as well. Looking to do the same thing. I’m in Sacramento. Thank you
My sales advisor was nice enough to just change the reg.'s name. After delivery he transferred the car to the buyer's app. However, it cannot be done if the buyer is not willing to pay cash (the car cannot be transferred through Tesla app when there is a loan/lease on it)

• Informative
Reactions: TSLA Pilot